Saturday, December 13, 2008

At a glance...


So, I had a wonderful birthday!! To top it all off Jeff took me to a really good restaurant in Laguna Niguel called Salt Creek Grill. Definitely recommend it!

We were seated in a booth that faces other tables which is always interesting for me. I kind of feel like I'm on display when I'm seated in those. As we were sitting there talking and enjoying each other, we noticed there was an older couple that kept glancing at us every now and then. The husband stared for awhile when we first sat down and I didn't think anything of it until the lady actually had to turn her head back to look at both of us. As the night went on we noticed that the glancing continued so we thought...let's count how many times the lady looks back at us...so we did.

So from the moment we counted from the time they got up and left, we counted...44 times!! 44 TIMES!! What's that about?!?!?! That doesn't include the times before we started counting and the husband staring at me every now and then. Seriously, who does that?!?! We couldn't figure out why she felt the need to look over her shoulder...look at me...then look at Jeff...and then back. We got a little taste of what it might feel like for Hollywood stars. So, great restaurant, great atmosphere...annoying guests!!

No comments: