Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Welcome Home!!!

Nothing like coming back from a relaxing trip in Mexico to a shaky welcome from California. WOW! That was a good one, to say the least! You can't tell when I'm teaching that I'm really not a fan of earthquakes (you know, don't want to scare the little ones) but I'm a total basket case when I'm by myself. My mom can attest to this. But I did do better than our cats :). Beacon took solace in the kitchen sink while Bonzai found it more comfortable behind the TV for about an hour.

This one is at the top of the list of ones I'll remember, right behind Big Bear and Landers earthquakes. Not much damage; but we do win over Kristy (sister-in-law) who had an overturned sippy cup. Stuff on top of our fridge fell, candles fell on the floor, there were quite a few crooked pictures, and my car alarm was blaring in our garage. Just another day in California.

No comments: