Friday, November 9, 2007

Go Buckeyes!




Jeff and I recently went to Ohio to hang out with my Grandparents. It was a great time with G and G! We got to visit Columbus and the University, as well as where my Grandma grew up. We also got to go to an Ohio State game which is always a highlight for me. Gramps, Jeff and I got to see a huge pumpkin weighing in at about 15oo pounds at a pumpkin festival in a neighboring town. This pumpkin festival is an annual thing where they make everything with pumpkins...including pumpkin pizza, and so on. It was a great time to get away and relax with G and G. This video is a little video of the Ohio State Buckeyes running in to start the game against Michigan State. The pictures are, obviously, us at the game with Uncle Dave who works at the stadium. He gets paid to see all the home games which makes me a little jealous.

2 comments:

brian said...

jeff... traitor...

Kristy said...

Come on Bri, you know what they say...
When in Ohio, do as the Ohians do. OR THEY WILL KILL YOU.